Wizards, a version has started rolling out, looks like a release candidate! Version number 2.0.0 brings a ton of new animations, a new Friends feature and more than a gigabyte of additional assets. Can’t wait to dive deeper into it tomorrow!
We’ve included the full patch notes below.
We have a new app version for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite! Check out all of the latest additions to the game and update below!
- You can now add Friends in the game! Add a Friend to receive bonus Wizarding XP and Wizarding Challenge XP, when you engage in Wizarding Challenges together.
- Complete these commendations from the Ministry of Magic and receive rewards for participating in the Calamity response.
- Complete these Assignments and receive rewards for helping the Ministry of Magic better understand the nature and cause of the Calamity.
- Check out the new loading video that gives you more insight into the mystery of the Calamity!
- Profession progress is now displayed with a progress bar and Profession Grades. Now you can increase your Profession Grade through unlocking skill nodes and compare against fellow players.
- Receive Family XP rewards instantly when your place an Image. Added a new Oddities page! Visit your Registry to see the latest additions and clues on where/when to find them.
- Potions can now be used on the Arena Map Chambers now have a recommended Profession Grade so you are aware of the level needed for the Challenge.
- During your first few Wizarding Challenges as a solo player, you will see Foes with a variety of Profession affinities.
- Wizarding Challenges are designed to be played in groups. As you progress, the Chambers become more difficult, especially to play alone. We recently updated the Challenges to reflect this.
- Check out Diagon Alley for new offers and updated pricing.
- Added 2 new Mystery items to the existing Mysteries Registry Pages.
- Various changes to Potion brew times, Ingredients on the Map, and Ingredients as Portkey rewards.
- Improved loading times. Optimized the playing experience for Samsung S10 phones.
- If you enter a Wizarding Challenge with a Map Ability already unlocked, you will not be prompted through the Map Ability tutorial.
- You may not receive the Lessons tutorial if you reach Level 6 and tap Lessons before getting through the full Professions tutorial.
- [Android Only] When using AR mode inside of a Portkey, navigation may drift when your device is not moving. Navigation may become inverted when moving the device around inside of the Portkey.
- In low data connectivity, the game may become unresponsive for a short moment when collecting an Ingredient from the Map. This issue often resolves itself within a few seconds and the Ingredient will appear in your Vault
- If you tap quickly through the Level 2 Daily Assignments tutorial, you may experience an issue where the Daily Treasure calendar appears blank. Restarting the app will resolve this issue.
- [iPads Only] You will currently not be able to share your Ministry ID or Portrait images. Tapping the share button does not open the sharing options.
- When the device language is set to European Spanish, the game will load Latin American Spanish translations. To resolve this issue, update the language to “Spanish (European)” in the game’s settings menu.
- There is an issue where “Download All Assets” may occasionally fail before completing the full download.
- If you exit the game during the Hagrid Foundable tutorial you may become unable to leave the Registry screen. Please do not exit the game during the tutorial to avoid this issue. Restarting the game a second time should fix this issue.
- After returning a Foundable and exiting the Rewards page, you may see the AR or AR+ background briefly before returning to the Map. Players may see the “Network Error” message at various points during gameplay. Checking your network conditions and restarting the app should help resolve this issue.
- Fixed an issue on some Android devices that received an error message stating GPS permissions to the app were not granted. A new message has been added to the game with steps on how to fix this issue. Make sure your device location is on and set to high accuracy. [iOS only]
- Fixed an issue with Delays when switching between AR & AR+ mode on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7+
- Fixed an issue with a Foe’s icon displaying incorrectly that another player is engaged in combat with the Foe.
- Fixed an issue with Potion Brewing push notifications causing a black screen if you tap on it while inside an Inn or Greenhouse.
- [Android Only] Fixed an issue that would cause the app to get stuck if you tapped the Android back button on the Potion information page.
- Fixed an issue where players would, occasionally, not receive a notification when a Potion is finished brewing
- Fixed an issue where a plant would get stuck in the Pot if you flicked up (quickly swiping up) on the plant.
The post Wizards Unite 2.0.0 update released, patch notes included appeared first on Wizards Unite Hub.