The devs have spoken! A new post emerged on reddit, penned by hpwu_fazes, one of the official community contacts with WB Games. Fazes shared the list of known issues as of June 26th, 2019. We’re sharing that list in full. You can read the original reddit post here.
Hi! Here is the list of current known issues in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite:
- There is an issue with Ministry ID and Portrait that may cause an error and require you you to restart the game.
- There is an issue with Daily Assignments and Achievements not properly completing your in-process tasks. This can be corrected by restarting the game and checking again.
- If you have a page that can be Prestiged, you may not get the pop up to alert you to Prestige this page. You will have a persistent badge (red dot) on you Registry Page until you Prestige.
- There is an issue with the Downloading Assets feature not downloading completely.
- This can be corrected by restarting. There is an issue with the Downloading Assets feature saying that your device does not have enough space, even if there is enough space on your device to download the assets.
- There is an issue with Titles and Achievement badges not saving to your Ministry ID
- There is an issue with +1 displaying multiple times when you return a Foundable that already have an Image placed in the Registry.
- There is an issue with not being able to make a purchase on iOS if you switch Facebook or Google accounts on the same device.
- There is an issue with the Auror Profession ability “Dancing with Dummies” not giving the correct amount of Critical Hit on the first attack
We will try to keep this list updated as much as possible. Thanks!
The post Wizards Unite Devs Share a List of Known Issues (June 26, 2019) appeared first on Wizards Unite Hub.